How to Use This Summer to Research University Options
Date: Thursday, June 7, 2012
Time: 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST
The summer before grade 12 presents a great opportunity for students and their parents to learn more about post-secondary options to prepare for the application and decision-making process.
Whether you are just getting started or you’ve already been visiting campuses, this free webinar will introduce you to some valuable considerations to help you make the most of this summer as you plan for your future. You will learn about:
- How to create a plan to support your decision making
- The role of parents in the process
- How to understand your career interests – and how they affect your choices
- Breaking through the “myths” of post-secondary decisions
- The changing labour market and how employers will decide to hire you after graduation (or not!)
Feel free to share this invitation with other students, guidance counsellors, or parents who may be interested.