Tell a Better Career Story
University of Toronto Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering and CareerCycles are pleased to offer Career Management Programs for U of T Engineering Alumni at a preferred rate reflecting 15% savings for most programs
If you’re trying to figure out what to do next in your career and life, this is for you.
Career management programs are delivered in 1-on-1 sessions, 1-hour each, between you and a CareerCycles Associate.
CareerCycles Associates guide you through a proven, story-based approach. You also get access to an interactive web application, the Online Storyteller*. CareerCycles practice leader, Mark Franklin,M.Ed.,P.Eng. is a U of T engineering alumni.
Get Started with a 1-on-1 Clarification or Exploration session
- A 60-minute face-to-face, telephone or Skype consultation with a CareerCycles Associate
- Initial “Career Sketch” that starts you thinking in a new way — right away — about your career and life
- Recommendation of a specific career program tailored to your situation (if needed and desired)
- Initial access to the Online Storyteller tool
- A full credit of the $87 consultation will be put toward any of our career programs (excluding brief Career Tools programs)
We also offer brief Career Tools programs including Resume Renovation, LinkedIn Makeover, and Interview Preparation. Need help writing your Experience Record for PEO licensing? We can help!
To take advantage of your U of T Engineering alumni preferred rate – 15% savings for most programs, please contact Jennifer Mackey, Client Service Manager, and let her know you’re a U of T Engineering alumni.
Or, use our contact form
*powered by OneLifeTools