Professional & Personal Discovery Experience
Wednesday April 19, 6:15 – 9:00pm
Wednesday May 10, 6:15 – 9:00pm
Wednesday June 14, 6:15 – 9:00pm
Developed using CareerCycles’ evidence-based holistic & narrative method of practice, which has helped 4,000+ career clients since 2000, the Who You Are Matters!® game sparks meaningful conversations and helps you connect the dots in your professional & personal life. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Clarity into what’s most important to you, including your unique strengths, desires, personal qualities, interests, assets, influences/roles
- Your own Career Statement™, a succinct and positive statement including professional vocabulary for authentic communication
- Full-colour 8-page Guidebook to support and simplify your experience
- Guidance to help answer your important ‘what’s next?’ question
- A fun, meaningful event including positive interactions with like-minded individuals
We’ve facilitated Who You Are Matters! for dozens of groups, including post-secondary institutions, associations, and businesses, and look forward to you joining us for this worthwhile event.
Register now for our next free Who You Are Matters! event
CareerCycles Riverflow Centre
873 Broadview Ave, Toronto
Suite 201 on the 2nd floor
You’ll receive a confirmation message from firstname.lastname@example.org with complete event details. Please check your spam/junk folder if you don’t see it in your inbox within 15-minutes of registering.