Tell a Better Career Story
SFU and CareerCycles are pleased to offer Career Management Programs for SFU alumni at a preferred rate reflecting 10% savings for most programs
If you’re trying to figure out what to do next in your career and life, this is for you.
Career management programs are delivered in 1-on-1 sessions, 1-hour each, between you and a CareerCycles Associate.
CareerCycles Associates guide you through a proven, story-based approach. You also get access to an interactive web application, the Online Storyteller*.
Get Started with a 1-on-1 Career Consultation
- A 60-minute face-to-face, telephone or Skype consultation with a CareerCycles Associate
- Initial “Career Sketch” that starts you thinking in a new way — right away — about your career and life
- Recommendation of a specific career program tailored to your situation (if needed and desired)
- Initial access to the Online Storyteller tool
- A partial/full credit of the $87 consultation will be put toward any of our career programs (excluding 2-session programs)
To take advantage of your SFU alumni preferred rate – 10% savings for most programs, please contact Jennifer Mackey, Client Service Manager, and let her know you’re an SFU alumni.
Phone: 1.844.465.9222 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, use our contact form