Career Transition & Outplacement Services
We understand the challenges you face during a reduction in workforce.
CareerCycles outplacement & transition solutions are designed to preserve your organization’s reputation and day-to-day operations while meeting the needs of departing employees. Rest assured we’ll provide innovative and effective services to your outgoing employees while protecting your organization’s health and reputation, and meeting your budgetary needs.
We provide holistic and personal career development and transition coaching. Unlike traditional outplacement services, we empower people in their career and life choices, beyond commoditized job search and resume advice.
Our Team uses a proven narrative system drawing on the latest research in positive psychology, and narrative career development. These tools and resources broadly and positively influence people’s physical, mental and social well-being–a distinctive difference from traditional career transition services.
Our services are offered in-person in Toronto, but are equally effective remotely.
Programs customized to your needs & budget
- Individual Programs – Three levels of service for individuals using our distinctive narrative assessment system
- Pre-Event & Event Day – Notification & exit logistics training or support for your managers & HR teams. Implementation of dismissal plan and introduction of individual Career Transition service to departing employee(s) including informative program pages
- Save money compared to traditional corporate outplacement
- Protect your brand and reduce your risk
What your departing employees get
- One-on-one individual career counselling & coaching with an expert career professional
- Narrative assessment tools and Online Storyteller access
- Job search strategy and tactics, resume, LinkedIn profile preparation and support
- Interview practice and preparation
For information about how we can help your organization, please contact:
Jennifer Mackey, Client Service Manager
Toll free 1-844-465-9222 or 416-465-9222
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact page.