What you can expect from an Interview Preparation program with CareerCycles
You can improve job interview skills with interview skills training, whether you’re an experienced professional, recent grad, or have gaps in your work history.
Effective interview skills help you get job offers. At CareerCycles, our goal is to work with you to improve interview skills for difficult questions, provide interview skills and techniques for behavioral questions, situational questions, and open-ended questions. Engage in a mock interview practice whether you’re seeking a job, applying for a volunteer position or applying for an education program. We also support medical school interviews, and grad school interviews.
You already have good interview skills. We help you improve interview skills with job interview coaching. Ask about interview skills workshops too.
Here is how we work with you in our Interview Preparation program:
1. A 1-hour phone or Skype/Zoom session where we:
- Clarify your interview situation and related hiring needs based on sample job postings
- Conduct a practice interview using relevant questions
- Provide targeted question-by-question feedback and on non-verbal communication
- Share the recording with you with key points to review
- Recommend research and practice between-session tasks to optimize second session
2. Between-session tasks – Work on research and practice tasks on your own guided by our recommendations
3. Second 1-hour phone or Skype/Zoom session where we:
- Clarify your interview needs based on between-session tasks
- Conduct 2nd practice interview using relevant questions and provide targeted question-by-question feedback and on non-verbal communication
- And/or conduct situational analysis of your interview, job search, or offer negotiation
- Recommend research and practice next steps
We are committed to supporting you throughout this collaborative process as you improve your job interview skills and techniques.