Join us for an interactive group discovery experience designed to develop a strong sense of self so you can make healthy career and educational choices!
WHO SHOULD COME: Individuals in early-, mid-, late-career professionals, parents and their sons and daughters (grade 12 and up).
Through storytelling, Who You Are MATTERS! sparks meaningful conversation, and helps participants connect the dots in their lives, identify unique strengths and learn from each other while building essential life and career skills.
“Excellent opportunity to explore, consider and reflect. It gave me a greater understanding of my desires, natural interests and qualities, and an appreciation for others playing the game. 5 out of 5 – I consider the game to be a engaging experience.” ~ Anthony Hopkins, Director, Careers & Employer Partnerships Centre, Ted Rogers School of Management, Ryerson University
You can expect to:
- Identify at least 20 strengths, desires, personal qualities, assets, influences and natural interests
- Feel more excited and confident as you continue the process of making career and life choices
- Believe that ‘who you are matters’ when making career and life choices
- Leave with a Career Sketch & Career Statement to help you move forward
- Meet and network with other like-minds in community
DATE: Saturday, November 23, 2013
TIME: 1:00 – 3:30pm
WHERE: 873 Broadview Avenue, Toronto. We’re on the second floor. Directions and parking info here.
RSVP: service [at] careercycles.com or 416 465 9222
Looking forward to seeing you!