Career & Life Clarification Experience
Who You Are Matters! is a gamified career & life clarification experience. Gameplay is facilitated for up to five tables of 3-5 participants each.
Enjoy this fun yet structured experience, disguised as a game, with 4 powerful results:
- Identify specific career possibilities coupled with valuable peer feedback.
- Clarify an inspired action to get you started and combat procrastination.
- Create your Clarification Sketch featuring your top 3 strengths and desires
- Gain optimism, clarity, and confidence to take next steps
- Thursday, January 16th, 2020, 6:30 – 9pm
- Tuesday, February 4th, 2020, 6:30 – 9pm
- Tuesday, March 10th, 2020, 6:30 – 9pm
- Thursday, April 16th, 2020, 6:30 – 9pm
The evening will be facilitated by Mark Franklin, CareerCycles Practice Leader and OneLifeTools Co-Founder, who has gained more than 15 years experience as a career professional and is the 2015 winner of the Canadian Career Development Association’s prestigious Stu Conger Award for Leadership.
We’ve facilitated Who You Are Matters! with thousands of individuals and dozens of post-secondary institutions, associations, and businesses and look forward to having you join us for this event.
“It was a cathartic experience. To think these fellow players were strangers just a while ago. I feel less alone.”
“It felt honest to read my Clarification Sketch aloud.”
“After receiving feedback from peers, I feel more hopeful.”
To get started now with a free 15-minute Career Conversation, please contact:
Jennifer Mackey, Client Service Manager
Toll free 1-844-465-9222 or 416-465-9222
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact page.