Career & Life Clarification Experience
This facilitated career & life clarification experience guides you in creating your personalized Clarification Sketch which asserts your desires, clarifies your skills, and strengthens your voice with professional vocabulary. Enjoy this fun yet structured, social yet guided experience, disguised as a game, that helps you generate 3 specific possibilities, provides you with targeted feedback, and results in your Clarification Sketch takeaway and inspired actions to reach your goals.
- Tuesday, September 17th, 2019, 6:30 – 9pm
- Thursday, October 10th, 2019, 6:30 – 9pm
- Thursday, November 14th, 2019, 6:30 – 9pm
What You’ll Gain:
- 4-page full-colour Guidebook to support your career clarification
- guided completion of your Clarification Sketch including 3 specific possibilities for your future
- shift from feeling overwhelmed or confused to feeling increased clarity and confidence
- savings coupon worth $20 for an individualized consultation with a CareerCycles career professional
- valuable and insightful peer feedback and networking
- fun and social experience with like-minded people in a welcoming environment
The evening will be facilitated by Mark Franklin, CareerCycles Practice Leader and OneLifeTools Co-Founder, who has gained more than 15 years experience as a career professional and is the 2015 winner of the Canadian Career Development Association’s prestigious Stu Conger Award for Leadership.
We’ve facilitated Who You Are Matters! with thousands of individuals and dozens of post-secondary institutions, associations, and businesses and look forward to having you join us for this event.
“It was a cathartic experience. To think these fellow players were strangers just a while ago. I feel less alone.”
“It felt honest to read my Clarification Sketch aloud.”
“After receiving feedback from peers, I feel more hopeful.”
To get started now with a free 15-minute Career Conversation, please contact:
Jennifer Mackey, Client Service Manager
Toll free 1-844-465-9222 or 416-465-9222
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact page.