Whether you’re a few years away from retirement, or already there, it’s time to think about how to spend the next 30+ years, productively
You’ve worked hard and achieved successes. How long will you work? What are your possibilities for consulting, teaching, volunteering and grandparenting. The financial planners want to know what you’ll be doing so they can calculate your lifestyle costs. But what will you be doing?
Well-informed choices our clients have made beyond 50 include:
- Turnaround consulting
- Interim executive
- Teaching opportunities at college
- Meaningful volunteer work
- Wind down professional practice
Contact us if this is your situation....
- Unsure if you want to stay put for rest of your career
- Wondering about your legacy
- Unsure how to plan your retirement
- Financial advisor asked you how you want to spend your time