Whether you’re a few years away from retirement, or already there, it’s time to think about how to spend the next 30+ years, productively
You’ve worked hard and achieved successes. How long will you work? What are your possibilities for consulting, teaching, volunteering and grandparenting. The financial planners want to know what you’ll be doing so they can calculate your lifestyle costs. But what will you be doing?
CareerCycles can help you generate promising possibilities for your future beyond 50, by reflecting on your stories and experiences.
What kind of stories?
- Manager or leadership roles
- Recent jobs
- Earlier career
- Parenting experiences
- Board experience
- Executive education
Well-informed choices our clients have made beyond 50 include:
- Turnaround consulting
- Interim executive
- Teaching opportunities at college
- Meaningful volunteer work
- Wind down professional practice
Contact us if this is your situation....
- Unsure if you want to stay put for rest of your career
- Wondering about your legacy
- Unsure how to plan your retirement
- Financial advisor asked you how you want to spend your time