Dozen reasons to choose CareerCycles
We’re a different kind of career company, a social enterprise that empowers careers, enriches lives and energizes organizations. A dozen ways we’re different:
- Holistic solutions. We take a human perspective, a unique whole-life view of career transition and career self-management. We cover all the bases from ‘what now?’ questions to ‘how do I get there?’ We offer a new way of thinking for individuals and organizations in multiple work environments, to tackle the challenges and rewards of change.
- Clients trust us… and say great things about their experience. We are the trusted career company for leading professional associations including Ontario Society of Professional Engineers, and by quality employee assistance programs such as Family Services EAP. Plus, we have thousands of satisfied and inspired individual clients.
- People friendly approach. We engage clients in meaningful conversations about their career and life choices. Our narrative based framework mines people’s stories to gather and organize relevant information for career & life clarification. Clients tell us they enjoy this approach more than traditional assessment approaches.
- Diversity. With over 10 years of experience, we’ve worked successfully with thousands of clients from 80+ countries of origin representing diverse talents, cultures, orientations and personalities. We work with people across the spectrum where their career concerns arise: in corporations, professional associations, educational institutions, alumni groups.
- Narrative Method of Practice, grounded in current research and thinking in: Narrative methods; Positive psychology; Flow; Chaos theory and careers; Constructivist ideas; Cognitive interventions; Happenstance approach; Law of attraction. Aligned with Canadian Standards and Guidelines for Career Development Practitioners. Our framework, tools and processes are consistent across Associates.
- Inspiring framework illustrated in a simple graphic guides our work, and makes it easy for clients to see where they are and where they’re going.
- Caring Career Professional Associates – Our solutions are brought to life by CareerCycles trained career professionals. Our Associates have relevant Masters degrees, counselling experience and business / life experience. They have completed training in CareerCycles proven method of practice and are committed to life-long learning and development.
- Breadth of expertise & experience. We are friends with thought leaders and professionals of all kinds. we help business leaders, HR Executives, Training & Development Teams, Organizational Development Professionals, Certified Coaches, Student Services Staff, Personal and Career Counsellors and Consultants, connecting thoughts and people, by providing unique and fresh perspectives that optimize results.
- People not products. We promote new thinking about becoming empowered in career and life choices. We respect our clients’ time and investment as if it were our own. We challenge the conventional and remain flexible and responsive to change. We judge ourselves by the success of our clients and by surpassing their expectations.
- Innovative and inspiration. We’ve created breakthrough approaches to the tired career management / transition industry by introducing a distinctive model that challenges conventions and inspires proactive change. As pioneers, we have an expanding pool of intellectual property including Who You Are Matters! game, Career Statement, and our weekly radio show, Career Buzz.
- Community service, international perspective & leadership. We’ve been leading enriching travel programs to Nicaragua, Cuba, and in Ontario. International trips contribute to local communities through service projects, local home stays, and employing locals. This kind of people-to-people travel empowers, inspires, and enlightens participants and organizations.
- People Potential & ROI. In our capable hands, you or your employees and transitional employees experience a human approach. We are a modest sized boutique firm that continues to grow by offering unsurpassed service with a focus on flexible, personalized solutions. We help people maximize potential, and bottom-line results.
TO GET STARTED call 1-844-465-9222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and connect with Jennifer Mackey, Client Service & Office Manager, or contact us using our contact page.