Professional & Personal Discovery Experience
How do you make a well-informed career choice?
Join a Who You Are Matters! event and gain confidence and clarity. You’ll leave with answers to career questions like: ‘How can I find meaningful work?’ ‘How can I make a proactive career change?’ ‘How can I discover my best-fit career direction?’
- Tuesday, May 15, 6:30 – 9pm
- Wednesday, June 13, 6:30 – 9pm
- Thursday, September 20, 6:30 – 9pm
This facilitated career discovery experience guides you in creating your personalized Career Statement. It helps you name your desires, clarifies your skills, and strengthens your voice with professional vocabulary. Enjoy this fun yet structured, social yet guided experience, disguised as a game, that helps you generate specific possibilities, provides you with targeted feedback, and results in your Career Statement takeaway and inspired actions to reach your goals.
What You’ll Gain:
- 8-page full-colour Guidebook to support your career discovery
- guided completion of your Career Statement including 3 specific possibilities for your future
- shift from feeling overwhelmed or confused to feeling increased clarity and confidence
- savings coupon worth $20 for an individualized consultation with a CareerCycles career professional
- valuable and insightful peer feedback and networking
- Fun and social experience with like-minded people in a welcoming environment with light refreshments provided
We’ve facilitated Who You Are Matters! for dozens of groups, including post-secondary institutions, associations, and businesses, and look forward to you joining us for this worthwhile event.
“It was a cathartic experience. To think these fellow players were strangers just a while ago. I feel less alone.”
“It felt honest to read my Career Statement aloud.”
“After receiving feedback from peers, I feel more hopeful.”
To get started now with a free 15-minute Career Conversation, please contact:
Jennifer Mackey, Client Service Manager
Toll free 1-844-465-9222 or 416-465-9222
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact page.