Group Programs, Speaking, Workshops, Events
Bring an inspiring career empowerment message to your group.
“Thank you Mark and Kerri for an amazing evening at the Association of Career Educators! It was very informative for all of us and generated meaningful conversations and discussion among educators, guidance counsellors, parents and students on the topic of career and educational choices.” -Emil Boychuk,
Career Life Energy Consulting
To find out more about these programs and workshops, click the link, or contact us. Most topics can be adapted to speaking engagements or lunch-and-learns.
- Employee Engagement Program for organizations – Are your employees aligned with your organization’s mission and values?
- Who You Are Matters! The career and life clarification game. Component of Career Engagement Program, or standalone
- Walk & Talk. Connect nature with life and career. Details here.
- The Value of Volunteering for Career & Life Enrichment Provides you with tools to choose the right opportunity at the right time. Component of Career Engagement Program, or standalone
- Insider Edge Advance within your workplace with winning tools and helpful mentors
- Survive and Thrive How to flourish in your career and life, drawing on the new science of positive psychology
- The Secret To Career Satisfaction Inspiring career stories lead to your own career statement
- When It Comes To Teamwork, Your Personality Type Matters! Interactive workshop for all staff using the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- A Recipe for Happiness Fun, interactive workshop shows employees how easy it is to feel better
- Mindfulness At Work Being In The Moment
- No Fear! Networking Experiential workshop based on improvisational skills
- Making Less of Stress Helps you live well with stress
- Life Balance The Power is in YOU! helps you recapture balance
- Blow Stress Away Yoga in the workplace
- Employment Readiness Program Helps your recent grads, students, alumni, outgoing employees
- Effective Strategies Take inspired action in your career exploration and job search. Component of Employment Readiness Program, or standalone
- Winning Interview Techniques Component of Employment Readiness Program, or standalone
- Winning Resumes, Applications, Cover Letters Component of Employment Readiness Program, or standalone
- Enriching Travel Experiences Community service, international perspective & leadership
“I just wanted to thank you for your great talk for the Internal Medicine residents. It really helped to get my thoughts on the right path.” -Marat Slessarev MD
To find out more about these career and life enriching keynotes and lunch-and-learns, contact us.
1. Remarkable Career Stories Spark Personal Insights
Hear real career stories, full of twists and turns, which illustrate an effective and published model for becoming empowered in career and life choices. As a Career Buzz radio host, the presenter gets behind statements like, “it was just luck,” and “I fell into it,” to connect the dots. Radio guests reveal the clues they followed and inspired actions they took to arrive at career happiness. Tune in to learn and experience personal insights you can use to spark career satisfaction. Presented by Mark Franklin, CareerCycles practice leader
2. Tap Your Stories To Manage Your Career (tailored to your industry)
Imagine each “chapter” of your career and life story as one maple tree in a forest during spring “sugaring off,” when sap is collected to make maple syrup. Tapping each tree, metaphorically, is a powerful way to use your past stories to help you create your future career and life. In this dynamic keynote, CareerCycles’ practice leader, Mark Franklin, draws on the hundreds of career stories he’s curated as host of the weekly Career Buzz radio show, and client stories of communications industry professionals, to entertain, enlighten, and inspire you with a new way to make career and life choices.
3. Survive and Thrive Inspiring keynote shows participants how to flourish in career and life, drawing on the new science of positive psychology. Presented by Mark Franklin, CareerCycles practice leader
4. A Recipe for Happiness Inspiring keynote shows participants how easy it is to feel better. Presented by Leigh Anne Saxe, CareerCycles Associate