Education for Post-Secondary
Wouldn’t it be great to increase student retention, success and graduation rates, and alumni engagement?
Increased confidence, excitement and hope in career and life choices is important for everyone, and especially for students, recent grads, alumni and the professional staff who serve them.
When students and recent grads feel better about what and why they’re studying, institutional key performance indicators (KPIs) like graduation and employment rates rise. When alumni are engaged in meaningful experiences, they are more likely to stay involved and give back. The question is, how do you spark outcomes like confidence, excitement and hope?
CareerCycles can help you:
- empower, focus, re-focus and inspire students so they know what they want
- address your need to retain students and improve key performance indicators (KPIs)
- attract the right students with distinctive programming for your student recruitment
- improve the perception on campus of your student and recent grad services
- leave your graduates and alumni with a positive experience so they become ambassadors of your institution
- engage students services and alumni staff and help them feel better about their own work.
“It was inspiring, it did get me excited about possibilities. I have a few options before me and was torn as to which one would be best for me. This has given me a solid way to focus and weight those options to make a more confident decision.” -Nichol Kotzeff, seminar attendee
For Students Services Staff, whether at university, college, or high school, we provide training & licensing for our Who You Are Matters! Career & Life Clarification Game, and our narrative method of practice. We can also facilitate tailored sessions, workshops, outreach and special events.
For Students, Recent Grads, and Student Groups, we can facilitate tailored sessions, workshops, events. And we can help you influence staff at your institution to embrace leading edge career self-management tools.
For Alumni Groups, we can partner with you to offer valued career services to your members. We can facilitate sessions or programs for your groups.
For Departing Staff of the Institution, we provide Holistic Career Transition programs, a totally different approach to career services.
We spark confidence, excitement and hope in career self-management.
TO GET STARTED call 1-844-465-9222 or email email@example.com and connect with Jennifer Mackey, Client Service & Office Manager, or contact us using our contact page.