Education for Youth
Building emotional and social competencies helps youth develop a strong sense of self, and make healthy education and career choices because they know that who they are matters!
Who You Are MATTERS! – Youth Edition is an interactive session that engages players across the spectrum of learning styles. It helps youth explore existing life possibilities and discover new ones. This game experience builds life and career skills which are a key part of 21st Century student outcomes.
“I learned that if I put my mind to it, I can be really good at a lot of things.” -Grade 10 Student, Toronto District School Board
- Gain a unique sense their strengths and desires and what’s important to them
- Learn from peer discussion about other life possibilities
- Understand the influences of other people in their choices
- Understand the connection between self-awareness and choice making
- Identify new education and career possibilities
- Take away a substantive Enrichment Statement including at least 5 new areas of self-awareness
- Gain increased confidence in making authentic choices
This holistic game complements school curriculum and provides a unique way for participants to learn and explore! Includes pre-game set up, lesson plan framework, experiential activity, debrief activity and class assignment.
Appropriate for Grades 8-12. Groups of 4 to 140 players!
TO BUY THE GAME, OR TO FIND OUT ABOUT FACILITATED SESSIONS call Kerri Brock, CareerCycles Youth Facilitator. 416.303.0841 or firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us using our contact page.