Associations, Alliances, Alumni Groups
Maximize Reach, Growth & Retention!
Expanding the reach and growth of your Association, Alumni group or corporations, without committing to expensive internal expansions beyond your core processes.
A synergistic and formal partnership with a trusted partner like CareerCycles will help your organization expand valued services, in the form of much-needed career management programs, to meet your critical business needs.
“Your workshop at the U of T Alumni Association event was very helpful now that I’m looking into various types of career paths. It gave me a new perspective on the whole process.” -Margaret Hilton
Join the growing list of Associations we’re helping to:
- Increase your membership through enhanced value-added services
- Attract and retain members, clients or customers
- Develop new business opportunities through new services / products
- Enhance competitiveness in your market / industry
- Grow your brand, your business and network
- Serve as a revenue generating source
University of Toronto Alumni Association • Ontario Medical Association-Professionals Health Program • Canadian Society for Training and Development • Ontario Society of Professional Engineers • International Association of Business Communicators • NABS
Strategic Alliances For Career Advisory & Management
Access our trusted career coaching and counselling services, knowledge and expertise which can be delivered in:
- 1-on-1 individual sessions: provide highly desired ‘high touch’ with a career professional who’s a trained CareerCycles Associate
- Group sessions: select from 10+ relevant and tailored sessions, from one hour lunch-&-learns to full day
- Speaking engagements: at national or provincial conferences, chapter events, annual general meetings, networking sessions
Professional Development & Continuing Education
CareerCycles programs are customized to your group’s needs, and can form a significant enrichment to an Association, Alumni group or corporation’s existing professional development plans for their individual members, employer members, staff, managers, and employees.
CareerCycles – New thinking to help you expand the reach of your Association, Alumni group or corporation to go above and beyond!
TO GET STARTED call 1-844-465-9222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and connect with Jennifer Mackey, Client Service & Officer Manager, or contact us using our contact page.