Resume Renovation: Resume Help Services
You know what you want. Now, be more effective at getting it!
If you’re job searching, be more effective with a fine tuned resume or improved interview skills. Or, you may be conducting an academic or post-doc job search, applying for professional school, medical or dental school, MBA, or other masters or doctorate program, a post-diploma program, or other formal program, and want help making your resume, application, and interviews, the best they can be.
- STRATEGIZE on new and traditional career tools: resume, interview, LinkedIn profile, bio, special reports
- MORE EFFECTIVE resume or online application gets more interviews
- CLEARER and more effective CV, resume or formal application
- SHARPER INTERVIEW SKILLS and SMARTER STRATEGIES increases likelihood of offer
What you get
CareerCycles Associates deliver the “Career Tools Tune-Up” individual program, including:
- One-on-one, high-quality career sessions with a CareerCycles Associate. Program has TWO 75-minute sessions
- Professional resume, application or CV critique tailored to your situation, and/or
- Professional and recorded practice interview with feedback, tailored to your situation
- End-of-session follow up summary emails outlining your next steps
- Book discount to $10: Not for sale: Why we need a new job search mindset, by Cathy Keates
- $395 + hst.
OPTIONAL ADD-ON COMPONENTS. CONTACT US FOR INFO ON THESE & MORE CAREER PROGRAMS
- Additional blocks of sessions to continue your process (Typically requested in blocks of 2-4)
- Becoming empowered in your career and life choices. Contact us for details
Who can benefit
- A professional or manager who wants to be more effective in work search
- In early career, and want the benefit of experienced career professionals
- Newcomer to Canada wanting to improve their career situation
- Anyone asking ‘How can I be more effective in my job search and career exploration?’
TO GET STARTED call 1-844-465-9222 or email email@example.com and connect with Jennifer Mackey, Client Service & Office Manager, or contact us using our contact page.
“The consultation was most beneficial. I’ve since revised my resume and am actually getting responses from search firms.” -Monique Renault, P.Eng., client
“Careers Tools Tune-Up – Rating: 5 Stars! My coaching sessions brought out my experience and achievements and helped me document them in a compelling format (my resume). The interview coaching and feedback taught me how to be more efficient and effective in my interview preparation resulting in greater confidence during interviews and has eliminated the “uhms and ahhs”! When you apply for a job, you are entering a competition. Your resume competes against many others for the attention of the recruiter. If you are fortunate enough to get an interview, the competition has diminished, but you are still competing. I now have a coach and being coached during your “training” is almost always an advantage over the other competitors on the day of the competition! -Geoff Temple, client