Becoming Empowered in Your Career and Life Choices – Making a Career Change
If resolving career unhappiness and answering “What now?” were simply about deciding among a list of possibilities, then career tests would be the solution. Yet tests and assessments often result in “So what?” Why are so many of us not as satisfied and fulfilled in our careers?
Because the future is not about choosing from among a list of options; we create the future taking into account our whole lives.
Career and work is such a big part of life and interconnected with other life choices that it’s difficult to treat career and life choices separately. For most of us, we can’t not consider them together. CareerCycles understands that career choices are integrated with life roles and events.
In our core program through which over 1000 people have benefited, we provide flexible, holistic and personal career counselling and coaching that empowers you in your career change and life choices, positively influencing your wellbeing enabling you to succeed on your own terms.
How participants in the program benefit:
- DISCOVER what you’re really excited about and make choices aligned with what really matters
- TAKE SERIOUSLY your desire for purpose and meaning, and become inspired in your own life and career
- GENERATE POSSIBILITIES and uncover buried ideas
- LEARN how to research possibilities and careers you’re curious about
- PRIORITIZE and evaluate career possibilities relative to your desires
- STRATEGIZE on new and traditional career tools: resume, interview, LinkedIn profile, bio, special reports
- AUTHENTICALLY COMMUNICATE without ‘marketing’ yourself
What you get
- Nine hour program of effective one-on-one, high-quality sessions typically delivered in 7-9 sessions
- Positive and helpful collaboration with your CareerCycles Associate, an experienced Career Professional
- Substantive and tailored working tools including:
- Career Sketch© – gather & organize your desires, strengths, personal qualities, assets, influences, possibilities
- Career Statement© – a concise, inspiring document to direct your career exploration
- Exploration Plan© – to guide and keep track of your career exploration
- In-session time to work on your career tools, if appropriate or desired: resume, interview, LinkedIn profile, educational program or job applications, job offer negotiations, career exploration or job search strategizing
- Tailored selection from among 20+ content-rich handouts to guide between-session tasks
- End-of-session follow up summary email outlining your next steps, e-mail support between sessions (up to 5)
- Contact for career exploration: at least one in your area of interest and “Field Research” guide, upon request
To receive full program details, contact us!
Who can benefit
- professionals, managers, directors, VPs, individual contributors, in technology, health care, education, communications, financial services, I.T. and many others
- people in early-career wanting to take the next step forward with confidence
- later-career professionals, baby boomers, seeking to make a midlife career change or life focus for “retirement” years
- stay-at-home mothers and fathers seeking to re-establish themselves back in the world of work
- a diversity of clients, and internationally educated professionals, engineers, health care, lawyers, dentists, pharmacists, and others from over 80 countries of origin
- alumni including MBAs and advanced degree holders from masters and doctoral programs
TO GET STARTED call 1-844-465-9222 or email email@example.com and connect with Jennifer Mackey, Client Service & Operations Manager, or contact us using our contact page.
“I truly can’t say enough about your sessions. Not only were they practical for the immediate need of job search, they were also extremely thought-provoking around my overall development and long term career planning. I am generally a very harsh critic so please do not take my compliments for your sessions and your time with me lightly. It was certainly time well spent and I look forward to referring others to you should they ever need such services.” –Derek Quashie