Career Management Services for Individuals
Choose the program that’s right for you
I have made the transition in my career, I am happy, I love what I am doing and I have struck a balance in my life. Is this not AMAZING?! And, I owe a great deal to you for the support, encouragement and guidance that I needed. -Dr. Aubie Diamond www.diamondcircumcision.com
Career Services for Individuals – equally effective by Skype/phone or in-person
Wouldn’t it be great to feel confident, excited and hopeful about your career?
Where do you start when you’re finally saying you’re ready to engage in making better career and life choices? Many begin in the external world of resumes and job postings, yet, to make satisfying career & life choices, it’s the internal world–who you are and what you want–that matters!
Wherever you are in the world, and whether you’re presently employed or in transition, and whether your starting point is a work situation, career choice, or life situation, CareerCycles can help. We have successfully worked with:
- professionals, managers, directors, VPs, individual contributors, in technology, health care, education, communications, financial services, I.T. and many others
- people in early-career wanting to take the next step forward with confidence
- later-career professionals, baby boomers, seeking to clarify next steps or life focus for “retirement” years
- stay-at-home mothers and fathers seeking to re-establish themselves back in the world of work
- a diversity of clients, and internationally educated professionals, engineers, health care, lawyers, dentists, pharmacists, and others from over 80 countries of origin
- alumni including MBAs and advanced degree holders from masters and doctoral programs
TO GET STARTED, connect with Jennifer Mackey, Client Service & Operations Manager, at 1.844.465.9222 (toll‑free) or 416.465.9222 or through our contact page.
Pat’s positive outlook and gentle approach were a big inspiration and support through a tough time in my career and life. With her help, I realized that my options are not nearly as limited as I thought and that my career and life goals are achievable. Pat encouraged me to be more mindful, be gentle with myself, and to start to build my life around the things that matter most to me. Thanks! ~ RB
Pat has empowered me to move forward with my career while encouraging me to stay authentic to who I am. She has been a great support throughout our time together and has provided motivation and inspiration to take steps towards my dreams. ~ Lana Wilson