Now, you know how important it is to feel great about your career
So often 1st jobs or careers ‘just happen.’ We hear clients say, ‘It was random.’ ‘I didn’t plan on it.’ ‘It’s not working for me anymore.’ Now, you know how important it is to feel good about your career. But how do you know what’s out there that’s more aligned with your desires?
CareerCycles can help you generate promising possibilities for your future beyond your 1st job or career, by reflecting on your stories and experiences.
What kind of stories?
- 1st professional job after postsecondary
- Service or retail jobs
- Volunteer gigs
- Teaching abroad
- Underemployment situation e.g. barista
- University or college program
Well-informed choices our clients have made beyond 1st job or career include:
- From individual contributor to manager
- From pharmacy technician to pharmacist
- From pilot to business analyst
- From barista to marketing coordinator
- From advertising coordinator to tech manager
- From online store coordinator to user experience manager
Contact us if this is your situation....
- Unfulfilling job
- Unsure how to ask for new role
- Unsure how to ask for a raise
- Meaningless work
- Limited career mobility
- Overwhelming hours
- Unsupportive boss
- These are just not your people